(How To Find Love - Even if you're Ugly and BROKE . . .)
THIS AMAZING SECRET will empower you to get anyone to fall in love with you in just minutes
[Please note: This is NOT a "pick-up" guide.]
The secret other men and women would kill for . . .
Now here's the thing. Most people would rather die than think, right? But you're different, I know, because you're reading this now, and that's more than 99 per cent of all the other people on the planet will ever do. So I'm asking you to think for a few moments. Ready? Good.
What do you think is the most important thing you need from a guy or a girl that you want to date?
* Do you want them to LIKE you?
* Do you want them to like what you're saying?
* Do you want them to like the stories you tell them?
* Do you want them to like your sense of humor?
* Do you want her to like your good looks?
* Do you want her to like your muscles?
* Do you want her to like your car?
* Do you want her to be impressed with how much money you have?
* Do you want her to be impressed with the sports you play or the teams you support?
* Do you want her to be impressed with the kind of job or business you have?
* Do you want him to like the way you look - how pretty you are?
* Do you want him to love your sexy look or perfume?
* Are you looking to blow him away with your range of designer clothes or accessories?
* Would you try to impress him with how many friends you have, or with your sexy giggle?
* Or maybe you'd try to win him with your "rebel" personna, your pouting expression, defiant attitude and unkempt ("what you gonna do about it, mista?") hair?
Well, I'm not saying none of these things are any good. All of them work to some extent from time to time, but the fact is that most guys and gals fall into that trap, and most of us, let's face it, up to now have more often failed than succeeded in dating a really desirable partner.
We put up with an awful lot, because we got it wrong at the very beginning, and this secret will let you avoid all that by getting you the guy or girl you're gonna be sooo happy with. (And - just as important - they're gonna be happy too!)
(Don't you think this secret is worth a million dollars already?)
Now let's sweep away all that nonsense, because, you know what?